Solved

No order confirmation - has my order gone through?

• 2 September 2020
  • 12 replies

Hi,

I placed an order for a new plan and after completing the payment page and confirming the direct debit the screen timed out. I did not get any order confirmation.
I am not sure if the order went through. Can someone please get in touch. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Will 3 September 2020, 16:06

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @mwalji12 

If you’ve had no further contact since trying to place the order initially, then it’s more than likely that no order has come through to us.

Ensure when placing an order that you’re using a card/ bank in the same name and address as the one you’re using to register the order to. 

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your response,

My concern was placing a duplicate order if the first one had already been received. 
Are you able to check on your side if you have any order under my name? 

The direct debit confirmation 0.01p was authorised and confirmed but it timed out just before the final confirmation page. 

I will process the order again. Is it safe to assume that after the confirmation page I will get an email straight after? Or will I get no notice until after you conduct the credit check? 

Kind Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mwalji12,

We’ll drop you a Private message now so we can take a look at the status of your order.

Will

I have the same problem and i dint recive any email to confirm my order so its active or what

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Michalll,

Has any money left your bank in relation to the order?

Will

Hi There, 

I placed an order on 18/02/2021 between 16:00 - 16:35 and when I went to submit my card details it timed out.  

I don't want to submit again as I don't want to run the risk of another credit check or a duplicate order.  I actually did not realize the 30-day contract had a credit check. 

If the order has not been processed and the credit check has not been carried out, I would prefer for the order not to progress as I meant to go with the pay-as-you-go plans.  

thanks, 

Bry

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @NotaGoodName 

If you have not received an email confirmation regarding your order, this will mean the order has not gone through and the credit check was not carried out. Feel free to check your credit report too as this would usually be updated once a credit check has been done.

-Mohsin

Hi I placed and order and I haven’t received any email stating anything I think I might off submitted my email address wrong can someone help me

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi I placed and order and I haven’t received any email stating anything I think I might off submitted my email address wrong can someone help me

You could try calling the iD sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Good luck @Melissa1985

I’ve rang been cut off 5 times 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Melissa1985, that’s awful.

You could ask the iD social media customer support team for assistance, using facebook (by Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message). 

Good luck @Melissa1985

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Melissa1985,

We are sorry to hear that.

Did you manage to get some assistance or do you still require some help?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?