Question

No SIM Card

• 27 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi

I’ve signed up for a new SIM only contract and received my activation email and the email confirming my first bill date but no communication to say my SIM card has been dispatched. I’m unable to setup my ID account as I can’t receive the Auth Code. 

What is the next step in trying to get this sorted?

Many Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @GVoll 

When you order new Sim they are being activated before being dispatched. I would assume you should receive it on Monday, usually takes around 48-72 hours for the Sim Card to arrive to the customer when ordered online. I am not sure if there will be any delay with Royal Mail due to current situation. Hopefully @Mohammed, @Nikhil P or @Ryan will be able to confirm it for us.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Kind Regards 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @GVoll 

Our SIM-only orders are still going out as normal via Royal Mail.  So you should have this by Monday or Tuesday if postage speeds are running as normal in your local area.

The activation code you’re referring to would be sent to your SIM card.  So you would need to wait till you have that in this case.

Normally these codes are something we can get you also by contacting our Customer Services, though given the current queues due to limited staff, that wouldn’t be a viable option.

Please let us know here on Wednesday if you’ve still not had that SIM.

Why iD Mobile?