Question

Number Transfer

• 10 October 2020
  • 7 replies

I spoke with Carphone warehouse on Wednesday who got my new phone sent to me on Thursday. I am switching from O2 to iD mobile and am expecting my number to transfer too. It’s had now been three days and my number still hasn’t transferred. This is my first time using iD mobile and I’m not impressed. Please resolve and get my number transferred immediately. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

I need someone to contact me via telephone or email to sort the transfer of my number and my contract. I’ve used iD mobile for 5 days and I’m about to take further action if no one responds to me. This company is atrocious 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @GB98,

We are sorry to hear about this. A number port can take up to 2 working days to complete so I would expect that to have happened by now. How did you submit this to us and are you still waiting for it to come across?

Ryan

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @GB98 

I’ve moved your second message into your original topic here.  We’ve also sent you a private message here now so that we can take some details in order to help you with anything relating to your recent order.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I’ve tried multiple times to contact you and I’m grateful for the final response but believe the service is not good enough.

I competed the mobile transfer via telephone to carphone warehouse when I purchased the phone. I have since been in touch with them and they say the delay is on your part

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @GB98,

We sent you a Private message yesterday, and we’re just waiting on a response from yourself so that we can start to get things sorted for you.

Will

I need someone to contact me. O2 have tried taking my number back as you are useless and I’ve cancelled my contract with you. The contract was cancelled in the 14 day cooling off period but you’ve charged me £2.76 on 26th October. You have to refund that money within 5 working days and release my number to O2. You have screwed my phone system up, are over charging me when I’m no longer your customer and I will be taking legal action. Sort now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi there @GB98, I can see that we sent you a private message on October 15th and have yet to receive a reply. Please check your Inbox by clicking on your icon in the top right corner and selecting “Private messages”.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?