Solved

Old number hasn't transferred to iD SIM?

• 15 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi all, A few weeks ago I went through the process of transferring my number from my old SIM (on EE) to my new iD one, by entering its PAC code in My Account as suggested. I can see that my old number is now displaying in My Account, though my iD SIM doesn't seem to have picked up that old number as I would have expected it to. Only just realised today! Any suggestions on how to rectify this gratefully received. Best wishes, Ben
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 14 February 2019, 16:47

Ooh has anyone got an answer to this my newly ported number is coming up as ID number even though I’ve had confirmation that porting was successful ...

Hey @Springtime,

We never heard back from OP regarding this and so we'll mark this topic as resolved.

I've replied to you on your topic you made, I think this will resolve the issue.
If you still need support, just reply on your topic directly 😀

Mohammed
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Ben Dunn,

When you mention that the iD SIM is not picking up on the old number, what do you mean exactly; are your calls & texts outgoing from the ported number or the new iD number?

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Ooh has anyone got an answer to this my newly ported number is coming up as ID number even though I’ve had confirmation that porting was successful ...
Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Springtime,

We never heard back from OP regarding this and so we'll mark this topic as resolved.

I've replied to you on your topic you made, I think this will resolve the issue.
If you still need support, just reply on your topic directly 😀

Mohammed
Hi there I also have this issue. I entered the PAC code and got a confirmation 36 hours later to say that the number had transferred- I clicked to confirm that I wanted to keep my old number, but now only my ID mobile number is showing on outgoing calls and texts. Though I am receiving calls and texts to my old number ( the one I want to keep ). I can’t find a solution from the discussion thread above please help!!
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Hi Kate0309, it sounds like your port may be split if you are effectively using 2 numbers.

Can you please email us on communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk so we can help get this sorted for you.

We'd recommend you restart your phone and test using the SIM in a different phone if possible first to confirm the situation.
Sending a text to yourself is a good thing to test but if you are using an iPhone, use normal SMS instead of iMessage as that can further complicate things if the wrong number is set up..

-Phil