Solved

Old number not transfered to ID sim

• 2 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I took out a new contract with ID mobile on Saturday. The PAC code submitted in shop and change over activated.

However, my old number has not transferred over to my new SIM card. The shop assistant at carphone wear house said that it should transfer over by today at the latest.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 November 2020, 13:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Porting take sometime. Around 3 to 4 days. (EDIT: 1-2 working days) Shop assistant told you it will be today. Wait and then contact him again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @GabbyT,

A PAC code submitted Saturday would not be picked up until Monday to complete for Tuesday evening.

Please allow until this evening for it to complete and let us know if it hasn’t done so by then.

Mohammed

still does not mean your phone will be activated, i was told it would be but it was not. Bottom line ID mobile are useless no customer service. i am complaining to which i suggest you all should as well

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mikeunited,

Would you like us to assist at all, or would you like to continue down your existing complaint escalation?

If so, please provide some background of the issue you’re facing and we’ll be happy to help.

Will

Why iD Mobile?