Question

Old Number not transferred

• 30 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello.

My old number has not transferred, I tried twice now and both times it went through with no error but still nothing. My old number is still on my old sim.

I read other topics which said to email, yet I can’t find an email to send this issue to, just live chat (which I don’t have time to sit and wait for, and I’ve noted have not been very helpful) or asking the community.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @teashaped,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. Have you got through to them when you tried to contact our Live Chat Team? They will usually be able to resolve an issue like this for you.
If you give them a try and they still can’t help, please let us know here with what they have said and we’ll investigate further.

Ryan

Hi @teashaped,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. Have you got through to them when you tried to contact our Live Chat Team? They will usually be able to resolve an issue like this for you.
If you give them a try and they still can’t help, please let us know here with what they have said and we’ll investigate further.

Ryan

I haven’t been on Live Chat as I haven’t really got time to sit around and wait for an agent to get on. I’d have preferred to just shoot an email and it get sorted then and I’m not sure why email support has been stopped as surely you need more employees for Live Chat than for checking emails.

This is frustrating as my old provider will charge an extra month if the PAC code does not get used soon.

I’ll try and put time aside but from what I can see people are waiting awhile and then getting little help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Let us know how you get on @teashaped, hope it all goes through soon for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?