Solved

pac code not working

• 15 September 2020
  • 21 replies

when trying to change my number it displays that my pac code or number is incorrect 

icon

Best answer by Rory 3 October 2020, 15:39

View original

21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @regan1234,

Are you trying to bring a number into iD, or take your iD number away?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi, trying to leave ID but PAC gven is not recognised by new network

Userlevel 1

Been with ID one month, reception not good so leaving. Been given PAC No. TEL----. Given to new network but they say it is not recognised. Tried to speak to someone at ID but only computers NO people

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

PAC valid for 30 days only.  Make sure you have provided correct number.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, It appears I’ve been given same PAC as when I joined! Been with ID less than a month, bad reception in my area.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @6251phil, how did you acquire the PAC? Could you please text PAC to 65075 and let me know if you get a different code this time?

Thank you,

Rory

I request a Pac code from id 0n 65075 and I received VUK.... and I try to use this on Vodafone,  and said it is not recognised 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Daniel V, so just to confirm, you text PAC to 65075 from your iD Mobile SIM? And then you submitted the code where, exactly? Could you try it here?

There’s no possible way you text the number from your Vodafone SIM by mistake, is there? If the code started with VUK, that suggests it’s actually a Vodafone PAC you have, which would explain why it’s not working.

Thank you,

Rory

I sended requested from Id network.  Why is a Vodafone Pac code? How should be?

I didn't know why shows like that, on the phone settings shows network ID . SO I NEED UN ID PAC CODE !!

I send like 8 text messages in last few days,  all of them shows the same pac VUK551... 

What to do next??

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Daniel V 

We’ve sent you a Private Message on here so that we can take a look into this further for you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I am having the same problem. PAC code sent by iD mobile is not valid. Cant transfer my number to another network. Nobody available at iD to speak to

Same problem as above. Trying to leave ID mobile and move to Vodafone.

The PAC code received from ID mobile VOEâ€Ĥ is not recognised by Vodafone, they’re saying that the PAC code does not match the number. Can’t get through to a human on chat support either, not sure how/who can help here, but someone Please help ASAP!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @fardanazish 

We’ll send you a PM and arrange for you to be issued a new PAC code. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

Thanks Michelle - I’ve just replied to your private message. Look forward to a speedy resolution.

Recently got a new phone and I had to take a plan out with ID to keep my number with Vodafone. I got a pac code from Vodafone and tried to register it with ID but it came back stating I put the information in incorrectly which I have double check and I didn’t!! I need to get back to using my old number! Why is it so difficult to contact ID? 

Hi, I requested my PAC code from ID yesterday (29/11/2020) and it starts with GGF however it states it expires on 06/11/2020 which has passed. I have also text PAC to 65075 and get the same code. Vodafone are saying it is invalid. Can’t get through of the ‘Live Chat’ function. Can anybody get this sorted ASAP?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Baden & @ussysadiq,

Sorry for the delay in response here. We will send you both a PM now to help further.

Ryan

Exactly the same issues pac code does not match number, I have requested pac code serval times from my is sim and it keeps issuing the same pac code ONE——— but doesn’t match my number apparently.

I have the same problem. I have been given PAC code, TEL______, from id. I have given it to Vodafone and the code is not valid. I need this sorting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Stevemc 

I’ve sent you a PM

& @Kerryhm79, it appears we’ve already sent you a PM.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?