Solved

PAC Code not working

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I am trying to transfer my old number from Lebara to ID Mobile. I have used both the in app service to transfer this, as well as the online transfer form.It has stated that the details I have entered are wrong / invalid. My PAC Code from Lebara is still valid, and I have entered all my details correctly. This is very frustrating as I need to be able to use this number ASAP!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 26 October 2020, 18:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ADavies10,

I am sorry to hear this, we will issue you with a PM now so that we can help further.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Dear Live Chat Team,

I have requested many times the provision of a PAC code only to be sent the same expired one. The prefix shown is TSL and not VTM as mentioned! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, resolve this and forward me an active PAC……..

Sanchillida

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @sanchillida 

We have contacted you via PM.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Why iD Mobile?