Question

PAC Transfer not working

• 24 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Tried several times to transfer my phone number from ee to ID mobile this week, and ID mobile haven’t done anything about it. I need my number available urgently on my new phone with ID mobile if possible. I would really appreciate if someone could sort this out. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @dafydde01 

Have you registered your new iD Mobile SIM?  (be sure to use the mobile number we gave you with that SIM when registering).

Once you’ve registered it, and you’re logged in to the iD Mobile account.

You can then submit the PAC (code) and number again and we’ll have that number moved over to us within 1-2 working days.

Hi there @dafydde01 

Have you registered your new iD Mobile SIM?  (be sure to use the mobile number we gave you with that SIM when registering).

Once you’ve registered it, and you’re logged in to the iD Mobile account.

You can then submit the PAC (code) and number again and we’ll have that number moved over to us within 1-2 working days.

Hi im having the same problem. I gave my pac code on the id mobile app along with my old number on friday 5pm. The app said I would get my number back on 1st september. However, yesterday they changed the date to 32nd August?? That’s not even a real date and I really do need my old number back asap!! What do i do

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello there,

That’s odd.

Please allow up to 8PM tonight for the PAC code to complete processing.

If this still doesn’t work by then, try restarting the device and see if it’s changed.

If the number hasn’t ported, please message us here and we will look into this.

PAC code’s submitted Friday evening are usually picked up Monday, however, Monday being a Bank Holiday I believe the port may have been delayed by a day.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?