Solved

Payment Declined On New Order

• 26 June 2020
  • 7 replies

Just placed an order through the website which was successful but I then received a message from my bank to say the upfront payment had been declined.  The block has now been cleared but unsure if the payment will be reprocessed/I will be contacted/or I need to re-order?

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 June 2020, 14:13

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Yes everything i did by mylself but i call already Carphone Warehouse and i did the order and coming tomorow thanks anyway

Userlevel 1

Hi Good Afternoon 

I have a problem i want buy a phone and my payment are been declined

Both my cards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Darren Fowles,

You can try to place the order again as the original order wouldn’t have completed. 

Let us know if you need any help.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Isabel86 

Under the assumption this order is being placed by yourself, for yourself.  Is the card you’re using in your own name and registered to the same address as the address you’re giving us for the order?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @newtoID 

If the account is in your name, and registered to the same address as the order.  Then all should be fine.
To check in on your orders though as you mentioned, we’ll send you a private message so that we can help further there.

Hello @Darren Fowles,

You can try to place the order again as the original order wouldn’t have completed. 

Let us know if you need any help.

Mohammed

Hello, 

I am having the same problem. But I placed two orders using my card and therefore do not know which one to redo. Please can someone private message me and I can provide the order numbers?

Many thanks,

Alie

Also, I used a different card to pay the upfront amount than the account I would like the direct debit to go from, will that cause a problem?

Why iD Mobile?