Solved

Do I still need to submit my PAC code?

• 2 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I have just been made redudant . My company who allowed me to keep number, issued me a PAC code. Just got my  new ID SIM , inserted into phone and its now active without me talking to ID Chat line about PAC transfer . Need to know if this will continue to work when ex employer cuts me off on old network provider without doing the PAC transfer . Cant see live Chat line to clarify this 

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 2 April 2020, 17:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @DanielKahan

Welcome to the iD Community. 

You’ll need to process your PAC before your number will switch over to us. You can do it here. All the information you need will be in the sales invoice your received with your SIM. 

You will need to enter the following information: 

• PAC or STAC – Select PAC from the multiple-choice options.
  • Entering your PAC – Enter it uppercase letters with no spaces
  • Your Existing Mobile Number – This is the number that is linked to your PAC and is the you are transferring over to iD
  • Your iD Mobile Number – This can be found on the paper invoice, or on the welcome email we would have sent you the day after you joined us.
  • Your Last Name – Double check that you’re entering your last name as it as it appears on your invoice (Sometimes when purchasing in store, there may have been an error entering your details).
  • Your Transaction number – This can be found on the paper invoice you received with your plan, on the top right corner of your invoice.

Once you have entered your details, your number will port over on the next working day (if submitted before 5.30pm), if you do it after 5.30, it will go through the following working day. 

So if you do it before 5.30 today, it should go through tomorrow, your number will transfer over, and you work account will disconnect, if you do it after 5.30, it will go through on Monday. 

Hope this helps.  

Thanks,
Nikhil

hI Nihkil 

Done all of the above . Have submitted and nothing is happening .Tthere is nothing to acknowledge that transfer has taken place , so I assume it has .

Just phoned my wife with ID SIM in phone and she recieved call from the ID phone number on the paper invoice and not my number that I am wanting to transfer to ID , so assume that submission has gone through . Please confirm that this is so please? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @DanielKahan

Great, your number should be transfered over between 8am and 10pm tomorrow. It usually happens earlier on during the day. 

If you don’t have any joy, let me know, and we’ll get a member of the team to look in to it for you.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?