Solved

Problem keeping my number

• 30 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Recently got a new phone and wanting to keep my old number. It’s a switch from O2 to ID. I’ve got my pac number and when I fill in the form it doesn’t let me submit the form because of an invalid username. No idea what to do please help! O2 will only fully cancel my contract after I switch so I’m loosing money here!!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 1 July 2020, 16:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @yxu,

You may be trying to do this via an online account. We have a web form which can be completed instead which may be easier for you, here is the link.

If this still doesn’t work then please contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am & 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am & 6pm Sat-Sun and they can submit the PAC code manually for you.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I am having the same problem. I tried once last month to use the same web form that you linked to above, but it does not accept or register my request! My PAC code from EE then expired and I had to go and request for a new one again. I tried going to the same web form to try again, but again the same problem.

The Live Chat Team option is nowhere to be found, including on the link you provided above. I have looked through the entire help and contact section of your website, but there is no button or option available to get to Live Chat. Help.

The web link obviously doesn’t work for me. Please could you let me know how I can get in touch with someone in iD Mobile so we can get the PAC switchover done manually. I have been paying for two contracts for the last 2 months now and this is not acceptable.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ETSM1177, I’ve just tried the link myself and it worked alright. 

A little blue tab appears at the bottom of the screen on the right hand side. Click on that and you’ll be good to go.

Will

Why iD Mobile?