Question

Problem with incoming calls and SOME texts

• 28 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I changed to iD last Thursday 23/7.  My husband went through the process on my behalf to change the new number to my existing one.  However I can’t receive text messages and phone calls from him, but I have received text messages from others.  When he last tried to phone me, the message he got was ‘incorrect number’.  I went back to the Carphone Warehouse with whom I dealt to change to iD and the lady who helped me tried my sim in her own phone, tried calling it from the shop phone and had the same problem.  She told me that the problem is with the sim card and that I would need to contact you to get another sim with the number I want to use already updated to it.  If this is the case, what will happen to all the contacts on the sim I currently have?

Kind regards,

Sian Corner

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sian C 

Speaking generally, if everything was done correctly by your husband, then you should simply have the number you wanted to move to us on your new iD SIM you got from us.

We’ll need to take a look at your account in more detail to be able to provide answers on this.  So we’ll send you a private message here now so that we can help further.

Why iD Mobile?