Question

Problem with porting - keep submitting but it doesn't happen

• 27 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, we have a problem porting a number. When we submitted the switching form the frst time we made a mistake with the Transaction number. The next day we got a text telling us to try again.  I’ve submitted several times since and the form says ‘request updated’  but nothing happens.. no SMS received telling me its not working and the PAC code will expire soon.  Any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi there, can I ask when you submitted the form? PAC transfers don’t happen over the weekend, so there wouldn’t be any movement until Monday/potentially Tuesday, depending when you triggered the PAC.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi, keithbwg:      Obtained a pack code from you, sent it to another provider, who seemed to have the same poor website, and overall customer service, not only did they not appear to have read their own form correctly, I am now running one contract with you and one with them, How come you mobile phone companies are in such a state of non compliance with your own procedures??? Do I have extensions to the cooling off period (14days) I believe consumer act 2015 has a section dealing with such a problem. ANY CHANCEE SOMEONE CAN PHONE ME FOR A CHAT !!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JTHuser,

Have you received anything since posting this? It can take a couple of days to go through sometimes.

Will

Why iD Mobile?