Solved

Proof of purchase

• 7 November 2018
  • 5 replies

I need a proof of purchase from ID moblie for an upgraded phone otherwise my insurer won't pay out. Lots of calls to Customer Services later I can't get anything sent to me with date of purchase and IMEI number on. Has anyone else been able to obtain this as I can't see the details on my ID mobile account app either.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 November 2018, 15:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Did you purchase your phone directly from ID Mobile or was it Carphone Warehouse? If you bought it through Carphone then I would recommend popping out to your local store, they might be able to help you.
The original phone was from carphone warehouse but the upgrade of that was online via idmobile
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @LizSinker

We're truly sorry to hear you've had no joy so far from your previous phone calls to our Customer Service Team.

You should be able to get a proof of purchase easily enough from our Live Chat Team (here) or if you need further help after contacting our Live Chat team, you can email 

If you do choose to email us, please include your full name, full address, the email address on your account and also your date of birth. It'll help too if you include your forum username.

Whichever way in which you choose to contact us, if you could provide us with some details too as to when you had called our Customer Services Team about this previously, we will be able to capture feedback on when you called us (and from what number etc) and we'll be able to investigate why things had gone wrong previously there.

Thanks

Kevin

Thank you. I have tried Live Chat so I will email community support
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
HI @LizSinker,

Thank you for your email, I have sorted this now for you. ☺️ Please find the document that you have requested, attached to the email you have received.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?