Solved

Purchased sim only 10gb plan online today but didn’t get confirmation email of receipt

• 22 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, earlier today I purchased a 10gb sim only deal. I input my bank details and answered all questions, but haven’t received a confirmation of receipt email as your website suggests I should. I’m now worried that the deal didn’t go through properly? My husband successfully purchased exactly the same online deal around 1115am a short time before my attempt today and he did receive the confirmation email with an order reference number ok. Can you confirm my request has been processed and send me a confirmation email with order reference number please.
icon

Best answer by Charmois 27 August 2018, 17:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi, earlier today I purchased a 10gb sim only deal. I input my bank details and answered all questions, but haven’t received a confirmation of receipt email as your website suggests I should. I’m now worried that the deal didn’t go through properly? My husband successfully purchased exactly the same online deal around 1115am a short time before my attempt today and he did receive the confirmation email with an order reference number ok. Can you confirm my request has been processed and send me a confirmation email with order reference number please.

Hello @Charmois,

Have you since been able to get this sorted?

Email confirmations may go to Junk folders so it's worth checking Junk/Spam folders.

Did you still need help with this?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
all ok now thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Glad to hear it's all sorted now @Charmois !

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?