icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 10 January 2019, 19:28

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @dickiedido 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically, let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Can you please activate my replacement sim card  as I am having trouble signing into my account  have tried many times. It took 4 weeks to arrive so today would be a good time to this as its my business phone so I need to keep same number  Thankyou  Robert

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Amanda4578 @Xose 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have had the same issues, when trying to activate a replacement SIM on entering the code on the card it says  “Sorry, we're experiencing some issues processing your request. Please get in touch so we can get it sorted.”

Is there anything anyone can do to help?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Xose 

Can you please try activating your SIM again today? and let us know if you still facing any issues.

Many thanks, 

Pearl

Hello,

I need to activate my sim.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/your-sim-card

when i go on link and try to follow all steps error message appear “Sorry, we're experiencing some issues processing your request. Please get in touch so we can get it sorted.”

Please help to activate SIM.

Thanks

Hi @Christine Couldridge,

If you have upgraded your iD contract, when you login to your app, you should see a pop up asking if you are using your new SIM. If you confirm you are using the new SIM, the swap should go ahead automatically for you.

If you are unable to see the pop up, or need any further help, you can contact our Live Chat Team here to get your SIM activated.

When contacting the team, we'd recommend having your account details and new SIM number ready.
You can find the SIM Number printed on the new card.

Jade
Hi
I just upgraded and need to activate my SIM
Christine
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Id prefer someone contacting me ratger tgan sending me to questions ive been through already

Hello @Lucy110582,

When you say you can't get the phone onto the network, what do you mean by this? Have you just joined us or have you been with us for some time?

We had some system issues that affected new connections and this has delayed the activation. If you have just joined us from around Friday (05/04/19) then you may well have been impacted here. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible and apologise for any issues you're facing due to this.

For future issues, please make a new post if the topic does not relate to your current problem.

Mohammed
Id prefer someone contacting me ratger tgan sending me to questions ive been through already
Impossible to get this phone onto tge network cannot login to tge app, turned phone on and off 100 times, no one on chat to talk to .... not a good start, can someone get back to me to get this sorted asap
Badge +10
Hi welcome to the ID Community

Activating a replacement SIM.

If you’ve got a replacement SIM because your old one was lost, stolen, damaged or the wrong size, click on the webchat button below to speak to one of our Live Chat agents. Tell them you’d like to process a SIM swap, and they’ll happily take you through the process.
Please have your account details and SIM card number to hand (see ‘Your SIM card number’ below for details on how to find it).

Use the live chat feature in the following link:
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

Why iD Mobile?