Question

SIM card not arrived

I have taken a sim only contract with you but have not received my sim card yet. I have had notification of invoices but will not be very happy if you take my money for something I have not got. I have tried emailing and phoning you and your app is saying it is not working and to try later

18 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Lynnmercer 

Sorry to hear this. 

Can you please confirm when you ordered the SIM?

Regards

Aklima

5 May 2020

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lynnmercer 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Thanks, have just tried and its saying url not working.

So do I need to cancel please.

Hi, can you please arrange a refund of the direct debit I have paid today as I have still not received my new sim card. Can you deal with it today.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lynnmercer 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Sorry I'm unable to access!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lynnmercer 

Are you unable to access the link or the private message i sent you?

Thanks, 

Pearl

No sorry.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lynnmercer 

Sorry, please can you clarify what you’re unable to access?

Thanks, 

Pearl

Your web chat or the link you sent to me. Can you not check and let me know when my new sim card was sent to me. I have still not received it so it will need to be cancelled and a new card issued. You will also need to refund the payment I made under direct debit today.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lynnmercer 

As much as we would like to , unfortunately we are unable to check your account from this platform. 

You will need to contact our live chat for more information regarding your SIM.

Thanks, 

Pearl

But I am unable to access, so is there some other way please?

I am still unable to access so please advise, thanks

the requested URL was rejected. Please consult with y out administrator. Your support ID is: 5680314775811821181.

I will cancel the direct debit from now on so just arrange a refund asap thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lynnmercer 

I’ve sent you a direct message with  more further information.

Try this.

Thanks

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?