Solved

SIM is not activated even after 4 days!

• 10 December 2018
  • 2 replies

I bought my iPhone XR on the Web, through Carphone Warehouse, on 4 Dec.

1. I didn't receive a new SIM card from ID Mobile. When I went to the Carphone Warehouse store on Churchill Square, in Brighton, on 6 Dec, the technician put a new SIM card in it and took the PAC number that I received from EE. He said, the SIM will be active in an hour, and the phone will work. It didn't.

3. When I still couldn't make a call on 7 Dec., I called ID customer service. They said, with a new SIM I have to wait 24-48 hours before it becomes active, and that the information that the store technician gave me was incorrect.

4. Today, it's 10th Dec. and the SIM is still not active.

What else can be done if I can't trust the customer service?

icon

Best answer by Kevin 12 December 2018, 13:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi George,

Sorry your having problems, I think it would make sense to give Carphone Warehouse Customer Care Team a call to confirm the status of your account and also the situation with regards to the SIM card.

Carphonewarehouse options are here - https://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.com/SelfHelp/request.do?forward=contactus
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @George Por

We'll be happy to take a look at this if you'd prefer, this is definitely something we should be able to give you some clearer answers on than you appear to have received already.

Alternatively, for a faster response on this one you could try our Live Chat team here, reach us on Facebook here, or via Twitter here

Kevin

Why iD Mobile?