Question

Still haven't recieved sim

• 28 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Orfered new phone Fri and my phone was delivered sun after going awol for 24hrs (was meant to be saturday but driver said he couldnt find my house. I live in a pretty standard street easily found on google maps).

So now i have the phone but i dont have the sim, what's happening?
I cant see an obvious way to contact ID as the live chat keeps throwing me out as its too busy. How long do u wait for sim?

I also have ID acount for my daughters phone but i dont seem to be able to set up another login with same email ? I had problems signing in but getting a new password also seems problematic to existing account.

Help losing patience! Phone may just need to go back aarrgh!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Orfered new phone Fri and my phone was delivered sun after going awol for 24hrs (was meant to be saturday but driver said he couldnt find my house. I live in a pretty standard street easily found on google maps).

So now i have the phone but i dont have the sim, what's happening?
I cant see an obvious way to contact ID as the live chat keeps throwing me out as its too busy. How long do u wait for sim?

I also have ID acount for my daughters phone but i dont seem to be able to set up another login with same email ? I had problems signing in but getting a new password also seems problematic to existing account.

Help losing patience! Phone may just need to go back aarrgh!

Hey @Mandsmckay,

This doesn't sound too good.

In regards to registering accounts, each account needs to have it's own username.

So if you've used your email already for one account, you couldn't re-use this for a different account, you'll need to pick a different username.

Did you order an ugprade for yourself or a new contract?

If it's a new contract, then the SIM should have arrived with your contract.

If it's an upgrade, you should be able to carry on using your old SIM card.

Can you clarify?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?