Solved

Two SIMS abc Account Numbers but only one phone number

• 24 November 2018
  • 5 replies

I bought 2 SIMS from you the same day, and was given 2 account numbers. I am within my 14 day cancellation period. The SIMS are one for my son’s phone, one for my daughters. But you only sent me one phone number. You have also given me one “originator Id number” for both accounts. What am I supposed to do? I tried phoning but your lines are busy. If I don’t get this resolved by Monday I shall cancel both contracts.
icon

Best answer by Ryan 10 December 2018, 17:09

View original

5 replies

I have now found a second phone number that came with the second SIM so I will try that. Unfortunately you only sent one email which confused me
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Njrogers,

I am sorry to hear this! Did you manage to get the second number sorted? Please let me know if not and we'll offer some further support.

Thanks,
Ryan
Hi no, it’s not sorted. It seems you have given me two sims but just one account so I can’t use the SIMS at the same time in separate phones. Very annoying. I’m going to need to send the second SIM back and cancel that part of the contract? My daughter will then need to take her own contract on s SIM only basis.
Badge +10
You can order 2 SIMS per account holder.
You'll need to register the account with a different email address though as ID Mobile don't yet support multiple account logins in one dashboard or within the app. Possibly why you got this issue?!

It's one number per account so you will need to use different email address to register your second sim.

Hope this clarifies the issue.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi no, it’s not sorted. It seems you have given me two sims but just one account so I can’t use the SIMS at the same time in separate phones. Very annoying. I’m going to need to send the second SIM back and cancel that part of the contract? My daughter will then need to take her own contract on s SIM only basis.

Hi @Njrogers,

Each phone number will have it's own account with it's own SIM card so it seems that something may have become confused along the way.

If you need further help with this, please email us  and we'll offer some tailored advice. Please include your community username, your full name, full address, both phone numbers and date of birth.

Thanks,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?