Solved

Unable to complete the order - transaction failed

• 28 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, 

I am trying to buy a SIM card but your transaction service inform me that the transaction failed while taking me 0,01 cents each time I valid the order.

I don’t understand why the payment service reject my debit card while taking me money on my account by direct debit…

Thank you for your answer, 

Emma

icon

Best answer by Rory 3 October 2020, 14:21

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @EmmaD,

Are you purchasing with a UK bank card/account that matches the billing details of the account holder for the iD contract?

The 1P is taken as a verification check prior to the order even being processed.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, 

Yes I am purchasing with my UK mastercard wich match the details of the account. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @EmmaD,

Does the delivery address match also?

Will

Hi Will, 

Yes the delivery adress match. I don’t understand why it doesn’t work

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @EmmaD, are you still having issues with this? I can only recommend double checking that all the details are correct. Failing that, could you try using a different browser and/or device when placing the order?

Also, just to double check, since you mentioned the word ‘cents’, are you based in the UK? You’ll need to be resident in the UK, and also have lived here for three years if your order requires a credit check.

Thank you,

Rory

Yes I am based in the UK since a few months. Thank you for your help I will try with another credit card. 

Best regards, 

Emma

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @EmmaD, you’ll need 3 years of UK address history to take out a SIM-only deal; since you’ve only been here a few months, I’m afraid we won’t be able to help. You’d only be able to get a Pay As You Go SIM.

Sorry to disappoint.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?