Solved

voicemail notification wont clear

• 20 November 2020
  • 9 replies

I have ported my number from EE  TO ID, I have no voicemail messages tried everything suggested to try and remove it but it is still there. I have even turned off voicemail

icon

Best answer by Ryan 25 November 2020, 13:47

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Allby,

We’re sorry to hear about that! We will send you a PM now to offer further help as our Tech Team will need to look into this for us.

Ryan

I've got the same problem.

Do I need to create a new chat or will someone from ID contact me from here?

Thanks

Jimmy

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @fernandez.jaime,

I’ve replied to you elsewhere and sent you a PM.

Mohammed

Many thanks Mohammed,

What's a PM anyway?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for any confusion there @fernandez.jaime 

PM (private message).

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I have the same problem. Please help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @What a palaver,

Sorry to hear you’re also having the same issue.

We need to just double check the issue is not related to your handset settings before we can PM to raise.

Can you confirm you’ve tried the following:

1. Checked your voicemail
  2. Called yourself from a different number, left a voicemail message, fully listened to the voicemail and deleted it then restarted
  3. Clear the cache for the Phone app usually found by going into Settings > Apps > the finding the phone/dialler app you use to make calls with

If you've tried all these and the issue persists, let us know and we will PM you right away. 

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, 

Yes I tried that before and I've just tried again, plus restarting. It still hasn't cleared I'm afraid

David 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @What a palaver,

We’ll send you a Private Massage now so we can pass this to our Tech Team for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?