Solved

Waiting to see if I have been accepted

• 4 January 2019
  • 5 replies

How long does it take to hear back if I've been accepted for a mobile contract phone that I have ordered
icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 4 January 2019, 18:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @Amurphy7

I'm assuming you're referring to the credit check. You should hear back from iD Mobile within the next working day and a confirmation that your order has been dispatched along with a confirmation of your direct debit.

Regards

Dan
I have a same query, its been more than 24 hrs and i have not yet received any acceptance of whether the order placed has been processed further... the last email says the order is going through usual credit and security checks..Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @shahzad.tanvir,

This should have been sent by now unless the phone is on pre-order or back order due to limited stock. Which phone did you order if you don't mind me asking?

You can obtain further assistance for your order in an instant if you contact our Live Chat team here.

Ryan

Thank you for choosing iD.

We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we're currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.

We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We'll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.

If you gave us a PAC or STAC when you purchased your plan, don't worry it won’t be submitted until your order has been dispatched.

Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.

This is what i received into my spam, as I also ordered and am waiting. Actually did a duplicate order as it kept crashing and didn't realise both had gone through. The first said I had failed a credit check and the 2nd order I was sent this

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @NattyC,

I’m sorry to hear that.

We’re currently experiencing a high volume of orders so we’re working through these as quickly as we can.

Have you since received any further confirmation of your order?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?