Solved

Why has online chat been unavailable for over 24 hours??

Seeing as my number was meant to have transferred over to you by 4.20pm two days ago, yesterday I got in contact via live chat to see what was going on & it was confirmed there had been a technical error & the technical team would give me a resolution within 24 - 48 hours. It’s a self explanatory problem - my number has not switched over despite Lee (your staff) filling the form out for me as the original one I did apparently ‘didn’t go through’, I then get a text yesterday saying “please contact us, we need some more info regarding your technical query” WHAT is there to contact me about? I’ve waited ALL of last night for a live chat button to pop up to no avail and ALL DAY today it has not once become visible. 

icon

Best answer by Rory 3 October 2020, 13:42

View original

14 replies

Seeing as my number was meant to have transferred over to you by 4.20pm two days ago, yesterday I got in contact via live chat to see what was going on & it was confirmed there had been a technical error & the technical team would give me a resolution within 24 - 48 hours. It’s a self explanatory problem - my number has not switched over despite Lee (your staff) filling the form out for me as the original one I did apparently ‘didn’t go through’, I then get a text yesterday saying “please contact us, we need some more info regarding your technical query” WHAT is there to contact me about? I’ve waited ALL of last night for a live chat button to pop up to no avail and ALL DAY today it has not once become visible. 

STILL UNAVAILABLE???

@Kevin @Mohammed can someone get back to me ASAP please because I’ve been trying for 3/4 days now and the live chat function has not been available every single hour throughout these four days. I switched over to you on Sunday, my application to switch my number over to ID Mobile as a new customer apparently didn’t complete, despite the form saying “submission successful”. I then got in contact somehow on live chat on Monday and spoke to Lee who told me The form hadn’t gone through successfully so he would put it through that day and to try reset my phone on Tuesday at 4:20 pm and my number would have switched over. Funnily enough it hadn’t. I then somehow again managed to get through to someone on live chat who told me there was a technical error on transferring my number (you managed to disconnect my old number of course). The adviser said the technical team would give me a resolution within 24 to 48 hours (which was Thursday). Funny enough I’ve had no response. I received a text the same day this advisor raised the technical issue asking me to get in contact as there was more information needed about my technical query (I fail to see how as it is so self-explanatory) and the live chat has not been available since. I have tried since Tuesday 6pm. I want this sorted ASAP and I want to keep my old number!! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi Annie, I’ve just dropped you a private message so we’ll take it from there.

Thank you,

Rory

@Rory replied!

@Rory anyone able to reply? :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @anniehancock, we’ll keep all correspondence to private message for this issue going forward. Please allow some time between responses.

Thank you,

Rory

I’m happy to use private message but as I’m sure you can appreciate it’s been a week since my number was meant to have transferred across & I don’t want anymore unnecessary delays so a friendly reminder I hadn’t received a reply in a day is ok I think! :)

@Rory@Mohammed@Ryan@Kevin  Now just had a reply saying “we’ve noted down your details incorrectly” and asked me to reclarify the number in question. I’ve replied. Can you ensure this is responded to as a priority to not waste ANY more time please?!?!

@Rory  @Kevin  @Mohammed  @Ryan  

Anyone available to reply to my message? Been 4 days now & we haven’t gotten anywhere! :)

@Rory@Kevin@Mohammed@Ryan  Anyone? Been 5 days now :)

@Rory  @Kevin  @Mohammed  @Ryan  @Will 

Will has TOPPED it off now. Actually replied to my message (Which included the ID mobile number I’ve been given) asking for “The ID mobile number, we will need this”.

A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME YET AGAIN. CAN SOMEONE ELSE TAKE OVER PLEASE/ CLARIFY IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE MESSAGES BEFORE RESPONDING?!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @anniehancock 
We appreciate you’re frustrated Annie and we solely just want to resolve your issue and put this all to rest as much as you do.

From what I can gather we’ve been helping through Private Messages for you after taking your account details there.  All the while whilst you’ve been messaging in this topic here.

If you do need an update please message us back there and one of our team will pick that up within the next 24 hours.

Hi @Kevin 

Think you’re mistaken - I’d messaged via private message and when I had a significant delay on a response from ID mobile I messaged on here :) (All the while!) 

It’s been sorted now by the complaints team.. as no one on this forum/ private messaging did anything.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @anniehancock,

We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not help. I can see that the issue was escalated to our Technical Team as per the correct internal process but we are glad to see that the Complaints Team have been able to offer assistance too.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?