Question

Wi Fi calling

• 30 March 2020
  • 2 replies

I would like to use WiFi calling because the continuing problems with my network service mean I cannot make or receive phone calls.  I have checked that iD supports WiFi calling on my make of phone, which is an Android.I have enabled WiFi calling on the phone.  My software is up to date but WiFi is still not working even though I have a strong WiFi signal in my house.  What do I need to do to get it to work?  Do I need to download an iD app?  I have a Sim only deal with iD.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KLJ 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 2

I would like to use WiFi calling because the continuing problems with my network service mean I cannot make or receive phone calls.  I have checked that iD supports WiFi calling on my make of phone, which is an Android.I have enabled WiFi calling on the phone.  My software is up to date but WiFi is still not working even though I have a strong WiFi signal in my house.  What do I need to do to get it to work?  Do I need to download an iD app?  I have a Sim only deal with iD.

Did you solve this problem? What phone do you have because WiFi calling is very often not available on older phones.

Why iD Mobile?