Solved

wrong email address set-up on my account

• 12 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I have just set up an account but used the wrong email address by accident. I have set up my payment details and have a order number, is there anyway I can change the email address now?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 15 July 2020, 15:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Chloe17,

I’m sorry to hear that! If you have entered the wrong email address as the username then this cannot be changed but not to worry, that is only used as a log-in username. As long as the contact email address within your account is correct then all correspondence will go to the correct email address. Is this what has happened?

Ryan

Hello,

This has happened to me too! I have received no confirmation of my 24month contract as I placed the wrong email with all my other correct details. I have an order number can you please help me change this as I am unable to see confirmation of my order 9/1/21.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Honor,

You can contact our Live Chat Team here for help with updating the details on your account in the meantime until you are able to register your online account.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi

My partner ordered a phone online earlier in the week and hasn't recieved any communications. Turns out the wrong email address was entered. 

We've entered the correct telephone and billing/delivery address. And haven't recieved handset in post. 

Is there a way of changing this as I cannot find anything online or no luck with the auto bot?

Thanks. 

Chris 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rockmoshers,

We are sorry to hear that you haven’t received the order.

If you would like a quick response I would advise contacting the team via Live Chat and typing ‘Chat to an agent’.

Alternatively you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?