Question

alcatel 1

Userlevel 1

Hi All,   My Account is active, but not my phone as it appears that the Alcatel 1  is not covered my your network.However “enter SIM MElock(NP) come up on screen so i cannot use the mobile at all.?   CAN YOU HELP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @purecotton 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Pearl

Hi All,   My Account is active, but not my phone as it appears that the Alcatel 1  is not covered my your network.However “enter SIM MElock(NP) come up on screen so i cannot use the mobile at all.?   CAN YOU HELP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!

im getting the same problem can anyone help???

i have tried 0000 and 1234 and numbers from my receipt i only have one more go

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @suzzy,

Is this a PIN that you set up for your SIM card? We won’t hold the code so it would be down to you to remember which PIN you set on the SIM card I’m afraid. Does the SIM card work inside of another phone?

Ryan

i think its because its not unlocked ive realised and now ive got rid of paypal i cant unlock it on the internet and i went to ee shop they wouldn’t unlock it so ive just got another ee sim for this month and not sure weather to shut this sim i will have to see thanks for your help

can i buy a phone out right on id or do i have to do a contract??? as ive only found contract phones

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @suzzy,

Thanks for letting me know about that, sorry to hear that it is network locked after all.

We do sell SIM Free phones and they can be found here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/phones/sim-free 

You can also check out Carphone Warehouse too if you don’t see something that you like on our page. Just make sure the phone uses 3G and or 4G networks so that our SIM card works inside of it.

Ryan

the id one wont go through car phone ware house did but found better on amazon sorry thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Ah right, now worries @suzzy.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Will

thank you

Why iD Mobile?