Solved

Cannot receive calls

• 4 February 2019
  • 11 replies

Cannot receive calls from phones on ee network after porting from plus net which is on the ee network. Looks like it has not ported properly. Checked with ee and Id mobile both say nothing wrong. Every other network and mms etc including calling to ee works. Restarted phone quite a few times put sim in another phone but same problem. Also got poor signal
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 February 2019, 14:40

View original

11 replies

After porting my number from plus net which is on the ee network I am not recieving calls from anyone on the ee network. All other networks are OK. Keep turning my phone on and off but its now been over 48 hours
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Polecat10

I am pretty sure that this will fix itself in a few days. When you port your number it can take few days for everything to work. Keep trying rebooting your phone and maybe switch on and off airplane mode few times in-between.

If things still don't work by Monday try contacting live chat team and see if they see in the system if everything is okay.

Regards
After porting number from plus net I have not I have not been able to receive calls from anyone on ee network can you check if its been resolved
Still not working
After porting from plus net I am not recieving calls from ee
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Polecat10,

When did you port your number over to us? It can take up to 48-hours to complete fully and if done over a weekend, it'll not be completed until the following Tuesday.

Also, I have merged all four of your posts as they belong to the same issue. Please only make one post per topic as this will make it easier for someone to offer assistance.

Ryan
Thursday sorry I thought I was chatting with someone each time because it says conversation or question and I cannot find anyway on app that says live chat unless its hidden in which in my mind needs to be addressed
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Polecat10,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with receiving calls still.

If you could please contact us  as we will need to investigate this further and raise this to our Technical Team. This may be due to a partial port which has caused the issue.

We can't do this here as we need to request some personal details, so email us on the above.

Please also include your Community Username as well as a link to this topic https://community.idmobile.co.uk/getting-started-20/cannot-receive-calls-30228 advising you were directed to email from here.

Mohammed

Hi, did you get this sorted as I seem to be having a similar issue and also came from Plusnet recently
Cheers
Yes it went to technical department eventually but after numerous calls and texts. The number did not port correctly. Insist on it it going to technical as it will not resolve itself on its own.
Cheers will get on to them

Why iD Mobile?