• 27 April 2021
  • 6 replies
Creating a Topic on the iD Community
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Topics on the Community:

Got a question you need answered, or a discussion you want to start? The iD Mobile Community is the place to ask. With over 40,000 members, someone has the answer you’re looking for. But there are a few things you can do to make sure that query or chat finds the right people. Here, we’ll show you exactly how:

Before you start… Try the search bar:

If you’re planning to ask a question about your phone, iD Mobile, or the Community in general, have a look and see if a fellow member has posted a similar question. You may find your answer before needing to post. To do this, just click on the search icon at the top of the page and type your question. If you can’t find it, ask it!

Click ‘Create a topic’:

Giving your topic a good, concise name will help your fellow iD members learn what it’s all about pretty quickly. Whether it’s a discussion group or an issue that needs resolving, use the description box to go into further detail. That’ll make it easier for others to reply and get involved!

And don’t think just because we’re the iD Community, your post has to be specifically about phones, or iD, or iD phones. We’re happy to chat about anything and everything, whether it’s about TV shows, sports, hobbies, news, anything! After all, conversations make communities stronger.

Name your thread

Giving your topic a good, concise name will help your fellow iD members learn what it’s all about pretty quickly. Whether it’s a discussion group or an issue that needs resolving, use the description box to go into further detail. That’ll make it easier for others to reply and get involved!

And don’t think just because we’re the iD Community, your post has to be specifically about phones, or iD, or iD phones. We’re happy to chat about anything and everything, whether it’s about TV shows, sports, hobbies, news, anything! After all, conversations make communities stronger.

Pick your category:

This is one of the most important steps. Choosing a relevant category will help you get responses from helpful and friendly members, faster. As you can imagine, with tens of thousands of members come many questions and topics, so it’s worth making sure yours is in the right place.

From the dropdown menu, you’ll see the full list of categories from Coverage to Roaming, Android to iOS. If your question or conversation relates to one of them, place it there – if not, simply place it in the ‘Ask a Question’ category.

Top tip: Many iD members have been awarded Guru badges because they’ve proven their incredible knowledge in a certain field. The best way to get your question answered by a guru is to make sure your question finds them. That’s why picking a category is a good idea when creating a topic.

To follow in the footsteps of our iD gurus, be sure to get involved and help others find their perfect solution. Once you’ve proved you know your stuff in a certain area, you’ll get a guru badge for all other members to see.

Get involved in the chat:

With so many members, there’s far more that unites our fantastic community than sharing the same mobile network. Beyond phones, we may all share similar interests, experiences, motivations, even the same movies, music and sports! So why not start a topic to find like-minded iD members?

Whether you want to find members that support the same football club, or start a Community Line of Duty fan club (complete with spoiler alert etiquette), go ahead! This is your iD Community, and everyone can play a big part in keeping the chat going!

That’s how to make your own post on the iD Community. It’s quick, easy and gives you the chance to chat with thousands of great people. Once you’ve created your topic, check back regularly for responses, and remember to rate the best answers to show your appreciation.

Want to learn more? Here’s how to use the iD Community. See you in the chat!

6 replies

I need help

I'm not happy to the I d mobile can I go back to 02

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rosetaylor,

We are sorry to hear you wish to leave iD Mobile.

Can I ask if you have taken a look at the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-support/leaving-id

Kash

do I get 0333 calls free in my package

If I cancel my contract how much I need to pay u..

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rosetaylor,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?