Solved

email recieved - incorrect details and need to contact sales team.

Hi,

I have received an email that states I need to contact the IDmobile sales team.

Any ideas how I actually do that? No one has tried to contact me.

thanks

James

icon

Best answer by Will 29 August 2020, 12:20

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jameslewis4,

There should be a phone number to call to get through to them on the email itself.

Cheers,

Will

Hi there, 

You said you've sent me an email to activate my NHS discount twice and I haven't received it! 

Could you please check it's correct?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Tracy Morgan 

Just a quick one ahead of potentially private messaging you here to help further.

You haven’t had an email incorrectly go to your nhs junk/ spam folder by mistake have you?  Could you check there just in case your network firewall has put it there by mistake?

Thanks.

Hi , I recieved an email about my new order. In the email I recieved they said they will call me but I have not recieved a call.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @dalibor, when did you receive the email?

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory,

I recivied the email about 3-4 days ago.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @dalibor, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

What you will find is tha ID mobile does not want to have human to human contact as it might be efficient, I recommend you swap providers as I will be doing shortly, I simply want to see my bills online and 2 weeks later no joy I wonder what they are hiding

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re certainly sorry for rubbing you the wrong way in any way @Andrew P 

Can we help you with something here?  We’re literally here to help.

Hi Kevin

thank you for reaching out to help.  I hope you can here are the simple things I would like help with which so far ID mobile has been incapable of helping me with, I have been sent on a round ot fill in forms send information all to be back where i started from.

I have 2 numbers (already provided ID mobile with these) I would like to see the bills for these and say enter what you call my account.  For this ID mobile asks for - Mobile Number email and DOB all of which I provide only for ID Mobile to pop up a message saying these cannot be right - They are I know my email I know my phone number and I know my DOB - So over a  month later still  no access to see my bills - are you going to send me on the same routine for the 3rd time where nothing changes?

Secondly I would like to speak ie live speak to a human being at ID mobile so that we can solve the proces live, you know most problems in the world are solved more quickly when humans can talk one to one to each other

Thank you

Andrew

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Andrew P 

We are sorry for the difficulties you have been facing. We would very much like to help resolve this issue for you.

I can see we have been talking with you via PM, please could you reply back to Kevin’s message and we’ll go from there. 

Michelle 

Your PM does not work all I have had for an hour is i’ll be with you i’ll be with you in just a moment that is an hours worth of PM saying that 

this is the worst service in the world I simply want to see my account and your preventing me from doing this this is breach of contract

I want my PAC now please

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Andrew P 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

I have the same issue.  Problem with my order and sales team to contact me in next few days??? No number to contact them. I am wanting the phone as a Christmas present and your delivery is no longer next day. Email confirmation says 3-5 days so this is urgent. So frustrating you cannot speak to anyone. Email says you will make 2 attempts to contact me and then order cancelled?? Why can I not contact you to sort??? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @PJCUZ76 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Why iD Mobile?