Question

Getting a transaction number.

• 18 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I am trying to register my PAC number. Am being tld tere is something wrong with the details entered. I suspect that this is because I entered the Reference number from my order for the Transaction number. The help articles talk about downloading the ID app but I don’t see how  can do that till  have registered the SIM & the number I wish to use.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Audy,

That’s got to be frustrating.

Did you order your iD SIM online or get it from Carphone Warehouse?
Either way your receipt has the transaction number on it, which hopefully you have retained.

Click here for a community article that might help you.

If all else fails, I suggest using the iD Live Chat service online.
To avoid the annoying 24/7 chat-bot on Live Chat you type “talk to a person”.
Live Chat has iD personnel working 9am to 6pm at weekends and 9am to 6pm weekdays. 

If you’re happy to wait, then an iD agent will probably send you a private message here in the community.

Good luck anyway!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Are you trying to submit your porting request before you have received your ID Mobile SIM @Audy? If so, you can’t! Wait until you have received the SIM (Receipt will be included which contains the Transact Number) and submit the request here:

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk

Or create an account using the link below. You will need access to the SIM in order to complete registration as a pass code will be sent via text message to complete registation:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

If you choose to create an online account, navigate to My services > Keep My Number and submit your porting request there. You only need to enter the PAC number and the mobile number you want to keep here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Audy,

Please let us know how it goes following the advice from @WelshPaul & @andewhite. If you still need assistance, we can delve into this further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?