Solved

got charged twice with direct debit

• 24 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Greetings again, I proceeded as advise and got through the stage were you pay  £0.01 with debit card to proceed, did it once, messaged showed up in my app to authorized it, I did and then it said that it didnt go through, tried a second time and same situation, I go to my bank and I have -£0.01 two times debited from my account, so it did go through but the website said there was an issue. I really need help here please.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 December 2020, 14:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @rec1403 

Are you trying to place a new order through our website?

If so, the most common reason for things to not go through after that stage is due to the card or bank that you’re using for the order not being registered at the same name and address as the one you’re placing the order for.

Please could you either update your details with the bank so that they match your address you’re trying to place an order to and try again?

Any existing 1p charges would be automatically refunded to you within 3-5 working days.

Hi I have attempted to ‘live chat’ with someone over the past 3 days. There is never anyone available and chat box is unable to transfer me to an agent to sort this issue out. 
I have been billed for two accounts over the last 3 months and a previous contact in October doesn’t appear to have been rectified. 
I’m really annoyed as it is so difficult to contact. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ChrisMcD,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll send you a PM so we can look into this a little further.

Mohammed

I've been charged twice every month for no reason

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sana123,

I can see that we have responded to your earlier post and we have sent you a PM from there so we can help you further. Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?