How do I log a complaint? - Chasing a refund on a return | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Solved

How do I log a complaint? - Chasing a refund on a return

• 1 September 2020
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 1

How can I log in any complaint I have some issue with my new contract 

phone been returned and ask for refund my upfront and extra charges 

they advise me to ask carphonewarehouse and carphonewarehouse advise me to ask ID mobile with your refund 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 September 2020, 11:59

View original

29 replies

Hi @Mohammed, still awaiting my refund! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Lym,

I can see that you advised that you contacted our Live Chat Team.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Kash

Hello, I know this is an old post but I really need help. It’s been over two months I have been waiting for a refund. Every 5 working days I speak to the online chat and told that there was either an processing issue. Now I have been told to wait for the financial team to contact me, I waited a week and nothing, contacted the online chat again they said they will be in contact again and nothing. Every-time I have to go through the process of the online chat again, this is crazy!! I’ve posted on here for help and nothing yet. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +5

Hello, I know this is an old post but I really need help. It’s been over two months I have been waiting for a refund. Every 5 working days I speak to the online chat and told that there was either an processing issue. Now I have been told to wait for the financial team to contact me, I waited a week and nothing, contacted the online chat again they said they will be in contact again and nothing. Every-time I have to go through the process of the online chat again, this is crazy!! I’ve posted on here for help and nothing yet. 

Hello @Sad567,

Messaging in this forum definitely does not happen in real-time - it can be several days or longer before iD read posts here.

You should try sending iD a private message (PM) using facebook or twitterin order to get this sorted quickly.

Contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?