Solved

How do I log a complaint? - Chasing a refund on a return

• 1 September 2020
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 1

How can I log in any complaint I have some issue with my new contract 

phone been returned and ask for refund my upfront and extra charges 

they advise me to ask carphonewarehouse and carphonewarehouse advise me to ask ID mobile with your refund 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 September 2020, 11:59

View original

37 replies

Userlevel 1

Seriously first time experience with ID mobile totally trash company

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sikandar,

We can assist you with your complaint. Where was it you purchased the handset from, was it directly through us, or was it through Carphone Warehouse?

Is it just the upfront cost you’re wanting a refund for, or where you charged any line rental at all?

Will

Userlevel 1

It was online paid £40 upfront and after few days they have charge me 32.99 .. it’s not only about the phone it’s about poor customer services .. my phone was faulty ID customer services ask to me take it to carphonewarehouse when i bring it there they told me sorry we can’t do anything take it to ID mobile.. 

now when I return the phone to ID mobile they advise me car… will help you to get refund and they told

me ID mobile will get your refund .. what i am

suppose to do now 2 companies dealing together and they don’t know how to deal the customer .. 

Userlevel 1

Yes I want my full refund and finish the contract thank you so much..  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sikandar 

So we can best help you here.  When was it you originally purchased the phone?

Was this through our website, Carphone Warehouse website, or a Carphone Warehouse store?

Is the phone physically damaged?  What was the fault you’ve mentioned?

Userlevel 1

From ID mobile online … phone has some ON/OFF issue and heat up that’s why I’ve return it 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @Sikandar, if that’s the case then it’s up to us to rectify that for you, and we’ll be sure to do so right here. One last question sorry, where is the phone now?

Will

Userlevel 1

I should get my refund .. phone been returned

Userlevel 1

I am waiting for couple of days they told me we will send you email in 2 working days no email no message ..

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sikandar, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Yes done it twice I got screen shots about agents conversation ..’last week they told me they got the phone and your account is close now .. yesterday one lady she told me your account is still active and we send email they will answer in 5 working days now .. i don’t know she said warehouse department didn’t update that’s why it’s late now I’ve cancel my direct debit she told me to cancel it I don’t want they charge me extra for next month   

Userlevel 1

I didn’t get anything from ID and carphone ware… and I am sure this was the first n last time .. I’ve raised a complaint about faulty phone and refund but still every time same thing .. 3 hours to discuss my problem ..

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sikandar, can I ask where/how you placed the order?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sikandar,

We’ll get a PM sent over so we can pick this up further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammad I’ve order online .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sikandar, no problem.

We did however send you a PM so if you need any help, just reply to us there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Yes I been a week I spoke someone on ID they told me we will get your refund but still not even a single penny I get 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sikandar,

If you need any further assistance, or any loose ends tying up, please send a reply to the PM.

Will

I WOULD LIKE TO LOG A COMPLAINT. 

HOW DO I DO THIS

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Katiewalter,

You can do that here. What is the complaint regarding?

Will

Userlevel 1

How can I complain ? Having had conversations with customer service nothing has been done … I still have not received my refund … as I’m within 28 days I’m seriously considering going to another provider , this is the worst provider I have ever been with ..next is the ombudsman! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How can I complain ? Having had conversations with customer service nothing has been done … I still have not received my refund … as I’m within 28 days I’m seriously considering going to another provider , this is the worst provider I have ever been with ..next is the ombudsman! 

Hello @Angela 1308  have you since had this sorted? If not, we can send you a message here to look into this further.

@Lym  how can we help?

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed, thank you it has been sorted …. Angela

Why iD Mobile?