Solved

How do I log a complaint? - Chasing a refund on a return

• 1 September 2020
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 1

How can I log in any complaint I have some issue with my new contract 

phone been returned and ask for refund my upfront and extra charges 

they advise me to ask carphonewarehouse and carphonewarehouse advise me to ask ID mobile with your refund 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 September 2020, 11:59

View original

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Naomi Dasilva,

Sounds like an issue of a failed disconnection or the return not being completed correctly by Currys.

In either case, you’ll need to speak to us directly.

If you haven’t already gotten in touch, I can PM you here to pick this up further with you?

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It's been 8 months your deducting my money , don't you guys see in your system that the contract is over inspite of that your deducting my money.  

The contract is only over when you follow the iD contract cancellation procedure @Naomi Dasilva
Cancelling is explained in the contract terms & conditions, and also in the online article at:

It's been 8 months your deducting my money , don't you guys see in your system that the contract is over inspite of that your deducting my money.  

I need a refund of my money which I have paid extra , it was not my fault it was the fault of the company because pc curry told me that it will stop once the contract date is over. But still your deducting my money . I need my money back anyhow or else I will take strict action. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Graeme Frost,

You would only be able to submit a complaint to the Ombudsman if your complaint has been open with the network for greater than 8 weeks or you have been provided with a deadlock letter as a final positon has been reached.

Can you give us a bit more information on the refund you are due? You would only have a 14-day return if you purchased from Currys.

30-days is if you had purchased from iD Mobile directly.

As for the increase in line rental this could possibly be due to the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for 2023.

It sounds like your complaint relates to one with Currys which, if is the case, needs to be raised with them directly but if you do have a summary of the issue I can advise further.

Mohammed

Over two weeks, I have also noticed that the contract I agreed has been increased by £2.00 a month. I now want to leave the contract. But the 30 day Claus has passed because I have been waiting for the refund. I am writing to the Ombudsman to complain. Also as the contract was agreed with Curry’s I am going to their store to see if I can actually speak to someone face to face. 
The whole process has been a joke and incredibly disappointing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Graeme Frost 

How long ago was the return completed?

Refunds can take 3-5 working days.

Tom

My refund is still not in my bank account! ID owe me £89.00 how do I get it back? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello, I know this is an old post but I really need help. It’s been over two months I have been waiting for a refund. Every 5 working days I speak to the online chat and told that there was either an processing issue. Now I have been told to wait for the financial team to contact me, I waited a week and nothing, contacted the online chat again they said they will be in contact again and nothing. Every-time I have to go through the process of the online chat again, this is crazy!! I’ve posted on here for help and nothing yet. 

Hello @Sad567,

Messaging in this forum definitely does not happen in real-time - it can be several days or longer before iD read posts here.

You should try sending iD a private message (PM) using facebook or twitterin order to get this sorted quickly.

Contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Hello, I know this is an old post but I really need help. It’s been over two months I have been waiting for a refund. Every 5 working days I speak to the online chat and told that there was either an processing issue. Now I have been told to wait for the financial team to contact me, I waited a week and nothing, contacted the online chat again they said they will be in contact again and nothing. Every-time I have to go through the process of the online chat again, this is crazy!! I’ve posted on here for help and nothing yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lym,

I can see that you advised that you contacted our Live Chat Team.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Kash

Hi @Mohammed, still awaiting my refund! 

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed, thank you it has been sorted …. Angela

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How can I complain ? Having had conversations with customer service nothing has been done … I still have not received my refund … as I’m within 28 days I’m seriously considering going to another provider , this is the worst provider I have ever been with ..next is the ombudsman! 

Hello @Angela 1308  have you since had this sorted? If not, we can send you a message here to look into this further.

@Lym  how can we help?

Userlevel 1

How can I complain ? Having had conversations with customer service nothing has been done … I still have not received my refund … as I’m within 28 days I’m seriously considering going to another provider , this is the worst provider I have ever been with ..next is the ombudsman! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Katiewalter,

You can do that here. What is the complaint regarding?

Will

I WOULD LIKE TO LOG A COMPLAINT. 

HOW DO I DO THIS

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sikandar,

If you need any further assistance, or any loose ends tying up, please send a reply to the PM.

Will

Userlevel 1

Yes I been a week I spoke someone on ID they told me we will get your refund but still not even a single penny I get 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sikandar, no problem.

We did however send you a PM so if you need any help, just reply to us there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammad I’ve order online .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sikandar,

We’ll get a PM sent over so we can pick this up further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sikandar, can I ask where/how you placed the order?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?