ow do I start live chat
icon

Best answer by CFHeadphase 3 October 2018, 13:26

View original

27 replies

Userlevel 1
The mechanism for starting a live chat is a little iffy. Go to this page:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

The button to begin a live chat session only appears when there is an operator free,
code:
 so you may have to refresh the page for a while before you can get through to someone.

[edit]
You do not need to refresh the page, just wait on the page and as soon as an agent is available, the button will turn Blue.

Mohammed

my phone is not working for 5 days

my sim is not working

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@nasera seghir 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Want to change my data REMOVED

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Rory2015,

We’ve removed your personal info.

You can submit a plan change via the iD app/account.

Mohammed

My data is not working or cant make calls why is this i cant even get in contact with anyone from id

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Haydar Ali, I can see this has now been resolved via social media.

Thank you,

Rory

My name is James King, my contact number is REMOVED.

have upgrade my order phone to iPhone 14 and the telephone number is REMOVED. The DPD have returned my order and that can I do to get back order.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My name is James King, my contact number is REMOVED.

have upgrade my order phone to iPhone 14 and the telephone number is REMOVED. The DPD have returned my order and that can I do to get back order.

You should remove your name and phone numbers from your post @Jamesbaba.

This is a public forum and anybody on the Internet can access these along with your name, and some may not have the best intentions for the information.

Good luck @Jamesbaba. 

have upgrade my order to iPhone 14.

The DPD have returned my order and that can I do to get back order?

You should remove your name and phone numbers from your post @Jamesbaba.

This is a public forum and anybody on the Internet can access these along with your name, and some may not have the best intentions for the information.

Good luck @Jamesbaba. 

Thanks and thanks 

have upgrade my order phone to iPhone 14.. The DPD have returned my order and that can I do to get back order?

Thank 

Please cancel my ID plan as I no longer need it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jen Bell 

If you’d like to cancel your plan I’d recommend seeing the below page on the subject;

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I recently ended my account as I was sold a virgin media package that came with an o2 sim. Biggest mistake ever! O2 have been awful so I’ve had to cancel with them. Can I reactivate my sim and contract with ID please and port my number back? ID app won’t let me do anything as says account closed. I regret ever moving away from ID. Please help. Thank you 😊 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi,

I recently ended my account as I was sold a virgin media package that came with an o2 sim. Biggest mistake ever! O2 have been awful so I’ve had to cancel with them. Can I reactivate my sim and contract with ID please and port my number back? ID app won’t let me do anything as says account closed. I regret ever moving away from ID. Please help. Thank you 😊 

Reactivation isn’t an option @Daminvs.

You’ll need to buy a new iD plan, and then get a PAC from O2 to port your number back to iD.

You won’t be able to use the email address (username) you used for your ‘old’ iD account, when you come to register for a ‘new’ iD My Account online.

Good luck @Daminvs. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

Hey @Daminvs ,

Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with O2 but glad to hear you are wanting to rejoin.

We can’t reconnect the old account but if you purchase a new contract, you can start with us again.

For registering, your old username can’t be used so you will need to use a new one.

If you’re on gmail, when registering for the iD account, put a fullstop somewhere in there and the system will think it’s a new username.

e.g. test@gmail.com is also t.est@gmail.com

You would however, always log in typing the fullstop. 

Mohammed

I have been using my ID mobile for 6 years. I have been using my same password. On 3/11/22 i upgrade my sim card to 20 Gb from 6 Gb.

It has never work . I was never given 20 Gb per month.  Every day, i was ask to delete ( data full ) further more, on  27/11/22, the phone just stop and ask to ‘enter password ‘ i enter the same password  I had been using for the last 6 years ,but incorrect password appear on the screen and the phone stop working. I am disable and I need my phone. Please help. Lucia xx

I have no mobile number at all I use my sim in a iPad,just received a new sim how can I register it thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have been using my ID mobile for 6 years. I have been using my same password. On 3/11/22 i upgrade my sim card to 20 Gb from 6 Gb.

It has never work . I was never given 20 Gb per month.  Every day, i was ask to delete ( data full ) further more, on  27/11/22, the phone just stop and ask to ‘enter password ‘ i enter the same password  I had been using for the last 6 years ,but incorrect password appear on the screen and the phone stop working. I am disable and I need my phone. Please help. Lucia xx

Hey @Lucia Annear,

Sorry to hear that.

Do you still need help with your account or have you since been able to get it sorted?

I have no mobile number at all I use my sim in a iPad,just received a new sim how can I register it thanks

Pop the iD SIM into a phone and you can text a friend or family and get them to confirm the number.

Once you have this, keep the SIM into the phone and you should be able to register for an iD account.

We’ll send a text to the SIM during this process so you’ll need this code to register.

Mohammed

ow do I start live chat

the links are not valid.  I need to speak woith someone urgently please as I cannot access the internet when away from my wifi.  I was able to & now the data roaming on my phone is greyed out.  I’m going away in an hour & need to get this sorted now please

ow do I start live chat

the links are not valid.  I need to speak woith someone urgently please as I cannot access the internet when away from my wifi.  I was able to & now the data roaming on my phone is greyed out.  I’m going away in an hour & need to get this sorted now please

Well that was helpful. Not!! I left Smarty because I couldn’t get hold of them & less than a month in & I’ve got the same issue!  Can someone please recommend a mobile company who actually has customer service?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lisa Bowen,

Sorry for the delayed reply and that you’re having issues getting in touch.

You mentioned about issues with using mobile data when abroad.

Which country are you in?

Has it worked fine previously on your trip? As long as Data Roaming is turned on and Roaming is enabled in your iD account it should work fine.

You may need to configure the correct APN settings in some cases. 

We can help you here and send you a PM if we need to access your account.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?