Solved

How to join up ... porting an existing number

• 13 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi

I am trying to switch to iD Mobile, and am finding the process frustrating; not a great start.

The online 'Live' chat lines, have been reporting as being fully occupied, since I started to try to get in touch.

I am signing up to a SIM only monthly contract; I want to port my existing number to iD Mobile.

I am not able to register online, as I do not have the - 8-digit - activation code. I assume that that will be sent to my mobile when I get the new iD Mobile SIM card ?

I cannot enter the PAC code to port my phone until I can register.

Any advice would be very welcome, please.

My wife also needs to move contracts - I had been thinking that we would both come to iD Mobile.

Many thanks

Simon
icon

Best answer by Chloe 14 June 2018, 18:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi there @simon_may

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble porting over your number to iD Mobile.

You will be sent the activation code for the iD Mobile app via SMS, if you do not have the SIM card yet then you would need to wait until this time to activate your 'My Account.'

Once you have the SIM card and have activated your 'My Account' you will be able to port over your number using the iD App.

If you are having any difficulty at this stage then let us know, we can always walk you through the steps or assist with your number port if needed.

Keep in touch, we'd love to help you resolve this issue,

Chloé.

Why iD Mobile?