Solved

How to talk to someone at ID

• 28 August 2020
  • 38 replies

I am having problems getting in contact with ID through the customers service is there a way to talk to someone over the phone.

icon

Best answer by Will 15 October 2020, 14:58

View original

38 replies

Since I have had a mobile of you, mobile itself is fine but having problem when out not being able to use internet no network connections. That's why I have not used that much data it keeps saying no network.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Bernard smith, sorry to hear this. If you’re still having trouble, there are a few things worth doing:

1. Check the iD Mobile coverage checker to see how the coverage is where you’re trying to use the network
  2. If the coverage checker says you should be able to get a good signal, then check Three’s network status checker to see if there’s any service disruption that might be affecting things
  3. If there aren’t any issues with the network, try restarting your phone. It’ll also be worth performing a network reset - Google “network reset” + the make and model of your phone if you’re not sure how

If you’re still having trouble after that, just drop us a line here.

Thank you,

Rory

I'm trying 2 get in touch with IDmobile ,customer service, + I've been trying for 3 days. It is costing  me ,+ I think this situation is atrocities. I have  had 2 speak with other, customer service  + it was very easy. Why is trying 2 get in touch with immobile customer service, so hard. 3 days of being told 2 do this ,do that. +all its done is nothing.. ,but cost me. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I'm trying 2 get in touch with IDmobile ,customer service, + I've been trying for 3 days. It is costing  me ,+ I think this situation is atrocities. I have  had 2 speak with other, customer service  + it was very easy. Why is trying 2 get in touch with immobile customer service, so hard. 3 days of being told 2 do this ,do that. +all its done is nothing.. ,but cost me. 

Okay @Andrew Adese, there isn’t any telephone customer support with iD Mobile. This community is primarily a forum where iD users try helping one another.

In my experience, the best way of contacting iD Mobile is through their social media customer support team via facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)).

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - anyway, good luck.
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Andrew Adese,

All of our contact methods to reach us are free. We’re currently an online first channel and no customer service should cost you for getting in touch.

As @andewhite  has already mentioned, we do provide support via Social Media but can provide support here also!

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

My phone is not working phone calls not available no network got 2 texts messages ref a new sim being activated I never asked for this and haven't got a new sim ?

Userlevel 1

My phone is not working phone calls not available no network got 2 texts messages ref a new sim being activated I never asked for this and haven't got a new sim ?

Userlevel 1

Agent my phone is not able to make calls no network got 2 messages ref a activating a new sim card that I've never asked for and I haven't got a new sim card I don't get it please help 

Userlevel 1

Getting in contact with ID is a joke carnt even phone anybody no network 

Userlevel 1

My PAC code isn’t being excepted the is no live chat why is there no customer service with ID?

I can’t find transaction number anywhere so am unable to use my old number which is for work! I am not able to speak to anyone either and am wondering if I have made a bad decision by trying to transfer over to ID mobile. Can anyone provide a contact number for the company. Many thanks.

Userlevel 1

I can’t find transaction number anywhere so am unable to use my old number which is for work! I am not able to speak to anyone either and am wondering if I have made a bad decision by trying to transfer over to ID mobile. Can anyone provide a contact number for the company. Many thanks.

Managed to speak to somebody using Facebook messenger 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sally Ord 

We have customer service here on the iD Mobile community, the live chat and our social media platforms.

Have you already submitted a port to us? If so, you wouldn’t be able to request a port twice.

Are you getting an error on the form? Have you made sure your transaction number begins with a 4?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?