Solved

How to talk to someone at ID

• 28 August 2020
  • 38 replies

I am having problems getting in contact with ID through the customers service is there a way to talk to someone over the phone.

icon

Best answer by Will 15 October 2020, 14:58

View original

38 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Oliver Beeston,

You can speak to us here if you like. What is it you require assistance with?

Will

I need to speak to someone from id too but there's still no live chat. I need a pac code to take my number to another network but you've sent me an expired code. Can you help here? Thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Slimfastjohn 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can help you with that PAC request.

If you could get back to us there, we’ll get that sorted for you.

Thanks.

Sorted now. Ironically the online chat became available within about 5 minutes of my posting this message! 🙄

Hi 

Live Chat is not available, in fact there's no link to it anywhere on the website, so I'm writing this in the hope that someone will answer. 

I am trying to port my old number to my new ID account. I have uploaded a PAC code as required, but I'm still on the numberassigned to my new SIM. Its been 4 days now, and I have no idea if the PAC has been accepted. I'm waiting for a call about a work contract, which I'll lose if I can't be contacted.

Please will somebody get in touch. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Milesmuso,

I can see that my colleague Mohammed has replied to your other post. We’ll send you a PM now anyway just in case you do need support with this still as ports should only take 2 working days to fully complete.

Ryan

Hi i need to talk to someone about my Id account as i am getting an intermittent signal, on a side note you have made it real difficult for customer to contact you not everyone is tech savvy very poor

Where is the online chat Icon ??

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Shah2929 

A blue button should pop up when you’re on the contact us page of our website: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

If you could let us know the full postcode for the area to which you’re having coverage issues though, we can investigate and troubleshoot matters like that for you here.

Userlevel 1

I would like to talk to someone at ID I need to set up a DD. I can't log in as the phone is for my step son. I don't understand why you are still using COVID-19 as an excuse to not have anyone available. This is poor customer service! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Claire555,

If you are wanting to set up a Direct Debit with the same details as previously used then we can help, you mentioned that this is for your stepson but are you the account holder? If so, let us know and we’ll issue you with a PM to help further.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi I have just paid for six months again. I did this in April after receiving the threatening letter that if I did pay it would result in court action etc. But there was an automated number on that letter so I was finally able to pay. I haven't received that letter this time, just the emails to say I haven't paid. I really thought your call centres would be open now but COVID-19 is still the reason I can't speak to anyone. So I have paid another six months but I would be grateful to set up a DD so I don't have to keep doing this. Is anyone able to call me or email me and help me do this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Claire555,

If it’s to reestablish a preexisting Direct Debit, and you’re the account holder, we can help you right here. Just confirm those things and we’ll drop you a Private Message.

Also, have you got the iD Mobile App? If so, you can set a Direct Debit up through that.

Will

Userlevel 1

I can’t do anything as i can’t log in. i am the account holder but i don’t have the mobile as its for my step son. I can’t remember my password and i just need to speak to someone. Can someone from ID email me so i can call them?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Claire555,

We’ll send you a PM now so we can sort this.

Just to confirm, we can only re-set this up if the account details are the same.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I need to speak to someone about returning my phone, I have tried always and if no one gets in touch I will take this further as its an infringement on my consumer rights. I do not want this new phone and I need to know how I go about changing it or returning it... 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jen snaith 

You can find out further information on how to return your order via the link below:

Returns & Cancellations | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

If you do still require help, we have also sent you a private message.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 1

I also want to speak to an advisor. Not via chat , via phone. I wasnt told when I started with idmobile that I'd never be able to speak to someone. Yet they were quick enough to call me to sell me the contract. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Bexmoynes01, could you let us know what your issue is concerning so that we can best assist you?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I originally asked for my bill date to be the 19th of each month and it's not, its beginning or mid month. The reception is awful in most places. And I was told after 3 months I could get a handset  and the app is saying it's too early in my contract to get one. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear this, @Bexmoynes01. I’ve just dropped you a private message so we’ll take it from there.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi I am desperately trying to speak to someone, please get back to me ASAP!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kitty12 

How can we help you today?

-Mohsin

Hello, I urgently need to speak to someone about my account the Chat Bot is not helping at all. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Type the word “Agent” when chatting to the chatbot and you will be connected to a live agent.

Why iD Mobile?