Solved

How to talk to someone at ID

• 28 August 2020
  • 38 replies

I am having problems getting in contact with ID through the customers service is there a way to talk to someone over the phone.

icon

Best answer by Will 15 October 2020, 14:58

View original

38 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to speak to someone about returning my phone, I have tried always and if no one gets in touch I will take this further as its an infringement on my consumer rights. I do not want this new phone and I need to know how I go about changing it or returning it... 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Bernard smith, sorry to hear this. If you’re still having trouble, there are a few things worth doing:

1. Check the iD Mobile coverage checker to see how the coverage is where you’re trying to use the network
  2. If the coverage checker says you should be able to get a good signal, then check Three’s network status checker to see if there’s any service disruption that might be affecting things
  3. If there aren’t any issues with the network, try restarting your phone. It’ll also be worth performing a network reset - Google “network reset” + the make and model of your phone if you’re not sure how

If you’re still having trouble after that, just drop us a line here.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I also want to speak to an advisor. Not via chat , via phone. I wasnt told when I started with idmobile that I'd never be able to speak to someone. Yet they were quick enough to call me to sell me the contract. 

Userlevel 1

Getting in contact with ID is a joke carnt even phone anybody no network 

Userlevel 1

I would like to talk to someone at ID I need to set up a DD. I can't log in as the phone is for my step son. I don't understand why you are still using COVID-19 as an excuse to not have anyone available. This is poor customer service! 

Userlevel 1

My PAC code isn’t being excepted the is no live chat why is there no customer service with ID?

Userlevel 1

I can’t find transaction number anywhere so am unable to use my old number which is for work! I am not able to speak to anyone either and am wondering if I have made a bad decision by trying to transfer over to ID mobile. Can anyone provide a contact number for the company. Many thanks.

Managed to speak to somebody using Facebook messenger 

I'm trying 2 get in touch with IDmobile ,customer service, + I've been trying for 3 days. It is costing  me ,+ I think this situation is atrocities. I have  had 2 speak with other, customer service  + it was very easy. Why is trying 2 get in touch with immobile customer service, so hard. 3 days of being told 2 do this ,do that. +all its done is nothing.. ,but cost me. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I'm trying 2 get in touch with IDmobile ,customer service, + I've been trying for 3 days. It is costing  me ,+ I think this situation is atrocities. I have  had 2 speak with other, customer service  + it was very easy. Why is trying 2 get in touch with immobile customer service, so hard. 3 days of being told 2 do this ,do that. +all its done is nothing.. ,but cost me. 

Okay @Andrew Adese, there isn’t any telephone customer support with iD Mobile. This community is primarily a forum where iD users try helping one another.

In my experience, the best way of contacting iD Mobile is through their social media customer support team via facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)).

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - anyway, good luck.
🤞

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Milesmuso,

I can see that my colleague Mohammed has replied to your other post. We’ll send you a PM now anyway just in case you do need support with this still as ports should only take 2 working days to fully complete.

Ryan

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Shah2929 

A blue button should pop up when you’re on the contact us page of our website: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

If you could let us know the full postcode for the area to which you’re having coverage issues though, we can investigate and troubleshoot matters like that for you here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sally Ord 

We have customer service here on the iD Mobile community, the live chat and our social media platforms.

Have you already submitted a port to us? If so, you wouldn’t be able to request a port twice.

Are you getting an error on the form? Have you made sure your transaction number begins with a 4?

Tom

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Oliver Beeston,

You can speak to us here if you like. What is it you require assistance with?

Will

I need to speak to someone from id too but there's still no live chat. I need a pac code to take my number to another network but you've sent me an expired code. Can you help here? Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jen snaith 

You can find out further information on how to return your order via the link below:

Returns & Cancellations | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

If you do still require help, we have also sent you a private message.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Slimfastjohn 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can help you with that PAC request.

If you could get back to us there, we’ll get that sorted for you.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Andrew Adese,

All of our contact methods to reach us are free. We’re currently an online first channel and no customer service should cost you for getting in touch.

As @andewhite  has already mentioned, we do provide support via Social Media but can provide support here also!

Mohammed

Sorted now. Ironically the online chat became available within about 5 minutes of my posting this message! 🙄

Hi I am desperately trying to speak to someone, please get back to me ASAP!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Claire555,

We’ll send you a PM now so we can sort this.

Just to confirm, we can only re-set this up if the account details are the same.

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Claire555,

If it’s to reestablish a preexisting Direct Debit, and you’re the account holder, we can help you right here. Just confirm those things and we’ll drop you a Private Message.

Also, have you got the iD Mobile App? If so, you can set a Direct Debit up through that.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Kitty12 

How can we help you today?

-Mohsin

Since I have had a mobile of you, mobile itself is fine but having problem when out not being able to use internet no network connections. That's why I have not used that much data it keeps saying no network.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Bexmoynes01, could you let us know what your issue is concerning so that we can best assist you?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Claire555,

If you are wanting to set up a Direct Debit with the same details as previously used then we can help, you mentioned that this is for your stepson but are you the account holder? If so, let us know and we’ll issue you with a PM to help further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?