Solved

i fill out the number switching form but nothing has happen how do i know it worked?

• 4 December 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

I filledĀ out the form yesterday with my Pac code from the other network, but nothing has change over? How do i know if the process is working?

icon

Best answer by BeenCalledWorse 18 December 2020, 10:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

I'm having this problem also

Yes I am having this problem too, I filled out the form on Thursday yet I have heard nothingĀ 

Userlevel 1

I sent mine offĀ last Saturday .Managed to get someone on live chat on Wednesday who said it was being still being processed but would be fast-tracked but still waiting here now the following Saturday.

They said they would send a text through to the new phone when it was set up but Iā€™m starting to doubt anything they say after this farce.Ā 

Can we get a response please. Live chat nobody is ever free and there isnt even a queue option which makes me sense. No option to speak to anyone on the customer service number as it's just fobbing off robots

Userlevel 1
Badge

Have you seen the hundreds of others with the sameĀ problem!!!! Including me!! Its been 5 effing days! Come on ID! You seriously have an issue! Sort it...or does ID stand for ā€˜I dunnoā€™!ā€™ This is an awful first impression youā€™re giving us all. How can any ofĀ us recommend you on this basis? No responses, no live chat, no effing IDea!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello all,

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

Did you fill out the form on the Switching website or did you submit the one via your account?

If you havenā€™t already, try registering for the iD app or a MyiD account.

When logged in click My Services > Keep your number

Ā 

If youā€™re still having issues, please let us know here and we can send a PM over to you to pick up.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Yeah Iā€™m having issues. Been waiting just overĀ a week for my PAC to be transfered. Contacted Live Chat multiple times and was told it was pending but would be ready before 6PM today. 6pm cameĀ and Iā€™m still waiting.Ā 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @BeenCalledWorse,

Weā€™re sorry to hear that. A PM has been sent to you so we will help further.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Yeah it is all fine now. It transferred successfully last week. Seems there was a delay at the time but seems to have been resolved.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @BeenCalledWorse,

Very pleased to hear itā€™s all sorted now anyway.

Ā 

Mohammed

Ā 

Why iD Mobile?