icon

Best answer by Michelle 17 February 2021, 13:11

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @DOSSANT1909,

Sorry to hear that you've lost the SIM.
We can arrange for a replacement SIM to be sent to you. The quickest way to get the SIM out to you is by contacting our Live Chat.

You should also be able to visit your local Carphone Warehouse store to pick one up at £5.00 and visit https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/your-sim-card to activate this.

If you still require assistance, please email us 
with a link to this post, your community username and the following information:

• Full name
  • Full address with postcode
  • Mobile number
  • Date of birth

Mohammed

Hi I need replacement sim lost phone need to put it in new one 

Hi please can you help me I need a replacement sim sent out to me 

Hi can you send me out a replacement sim please 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Masghar,

I have merged your comments into this one thread. You can request a replacement SIM card by contacting our Live Chat Team here. Let us know how you get on by replying to this thread.

Thanks,
Ryan

I have forgotten Password and I can't remember my mobile phone  number and I have lost  my sim card too

I fond my email linked to my is account 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Howdy @Nicholss451968 we’ll send you a private message now so that we can help you further here with getting a replacement SIM.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I have forgotten Password and I can't remember my mobile phone  number and I have lost  my sim card too

Can I have the same number please 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Arja 

I have removed your mobile number from public view. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and arrange for a replacement SIM card to be issued to you. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?