Question

ID mobile say they are having an issue porting my old number to new ID SIM - who do I contact?

Have purchased a new iD SIM and have used the online form to switch my old number across. I have now received a text saying:

“We have tried to process your PAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction numnber you entered is incorrect.

please contact customer services”.

I have since logged into my iD app and have tried to switch the number via the app, and have also resubmitted the online form.

What else can I do to try and switch my number across?

The call centre is closed, the live chat is closed and it’s a bank holiday. 

Do iD staff read these messages? Wonder if anyone can contact me to advise me on what the problem is?

Thanks.

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Bubblegum1976 

Sorry to hear about the issues regarding porting. 

Has this now been resolved? 

If not please get back in touch. 

Aklima 

Is your online switching now working. I submitted the completed form but nothing happened . Any help pleade

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Vos 

Yes this should be working now. 

Please note depending on the time the port was completed this could take 1-2 days. 

Aklima 

Still nothing. Nothing to show if your submission was successful or not. It just returns you back to the page as if nothing happened. How many times am i supposed to submit this. I have done it again this morning, same story. No response. See attached.. I Ok nothing happened 

Hi @AklimaRahman@AklimaRahman

Whats the way forward. Can someone take ownership of this issue with a view to resolve.

Would have appreciated speaking  with anyone so we can close this out

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Vos 

Sorry about this. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Aklima 

Hi,

Exactly the same thing has happened to me, could you please also PM me on how to resolve this? Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @HScott02 ,

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

How do I know my request to port my number over has been received by iD mobile?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @beamer1963 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

You would have seen a message to say ‘ your port has been submitted and your number will be transferred ...’ when you submitted your request.

Can you please confirm if this issue has resolved?

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I am also seeing the same problem, if someone could PM me with how to resolve this then that would be very much appreciated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @SquealingCustard,

I have replied to your other topic regarding this issue, do you still require our further assistance?

Thanks,
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?