Question

My phone has stopped charging?

My phone has stopped charging, and I will no longer be able to use it once the battery has died, how can I resolve this considering the call centres are closed and there is no way to contact Id mobile? I can't pay for a phone that isn't working 

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lilygower1 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

My phone wouldn't charge. I thought it was my lead that was the problem.

I bought a new lead and it still wont charge even from a different usb sources so it must be the phone. My phones not very old.

I wont be able to use my phone by tomorrow and i need it 24/7.

I also don't want to pay for a product that hasn't lasted as long as it should.

Plz can you contact asap.

Its a Samsung Galaxy A70.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Dave,

Samsung handsets come with a 24-month warranty from purchase.

You should be within your warranty period if you’re still in contact (providing the phone isn’t damaged in any way).

Have you tried speaking to Carphone Warehouse? Their stores are slowly re-opening but Repairs can be booked in via the phone.

If you’d prefer to speak to Samsung, you can get the handset repaired with them also.

Mohammed

I brought my son a new apple iphone se for christmas. The phone has stopped charging, what do i need to do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Melanie Crane,

Sorry to hear about that.

When did you place the order? If it’s within 30 days please let us know and we will advise further.

Kash

my phone has stopped charging

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What phone do you have @michaellgjohns 

iPhone 6

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

iPhone 6 is an old phone (release date 2014) and it’s likely that you battery needs replacing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @michaellgjohns 

As @WelshPaul suggests the iPhone 6 is getting on a bit now, it’d be likely to see issues with a device at this age, I’d recommend seeing if Apple are able to offer any repairs for it.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?