Solved

Number not transferred

• 26 November 2020
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

I transferred my mobile number on the app last night however I've had a text today confirming my line is now live on my new mobile number 

Live chat is automated and so is the phone line.... 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 December 2020, 11:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Helenclinton,

Number ports can take up to 48 hours to complete. Are you still having issues after making your post? If so, please check your PMs and we will help further.

Ryan

Hi I put all my info in to transfer my number last Tuesday (1st Dec) and as yet I have received nothing to say if or when it will change? 
please advise!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jessiemckenzie,

Has this since completed? I’m aware of a delay with ports.

Please let us know if it hasn’t and we can PM you to discuss.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

You said my number would be transferred today.  I don’t know if I’ve got a password yet or how I’ll know when it has been done.  Please can you contact me

Many thanks

Anne

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Anne Fishman,

We’re sorry to hear about that. The number may take until the end of the day before it is transferred over. Has your number come across since posting your message?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi @Ryan 

Thank you for replying.  Yes it has now come through. 

Sorry I bothered you.

Thanks again

Hi @Anne Fishman,

We’re sorry to hear about that. The number may take until the end of the day before it is transferred over. Has your number come across since posting your message?

Ryan

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

No ones ever a bother here @Anne Fishman

The sole purpose of us existing here is to do our best to help answer any questions that come in.

Should you ever need us in future, please do not hesitate to get in touch here -or- with our Live Chat Team

Karen 

Hi I’m just enquiring when my number will be transferred that’s two days now.

kind regards.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @K Lyttle 

It should not take longer than 2 working days. Has the number been ported over now?

-Mohsin

Hi @K Lyttle 

It should not take longer than 2 working days. Has the number been ported over now?

-Mohsin

No 2 days ago I sent it.

Hi @K Lyttle 

-Mohsin

No 2 days ago I sent it.

It did say it had been submitted.

Hello can you help please.

Hi @K Lyttle 

-Mohsin

No 2 days ago I sent it.

It did say it had been submitted.

Hi no the my number hasn’t been ported over still can you fix my problem please.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @K Lyttle,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to take a look and see what’s going on with your number port.

Will

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @K Lyttle,

We’ll get you sorted.

Will

Userlevel 1

This has been solved now - I don’t know where to check the solved bit!  Thanks all

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Anne Fishman,

No worries, this topic was originally created by Helen so was marked as solved after we advised her about the time-scales.

We wouldn’t update it but thanks for letting us know it’s now sorted for you :)

Mohammed

Karen 

Hi I’m just enquiring when my number will be transferred that’s two days now.

kind regards.

Hi can you please let me know when my old number will be transferred thank you

Hi I received my SIM card on the 2/2/21 I also sent my pac over and details the same day and my old phone number hasn’t been transferred still can you please help.

kind regards 

I have upgraded my phone but my number hasn't been transferred yet 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @K Lyttle,

Please reply to the Private message we’ve sent if you want to chase up an update.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jennytree,

A number should automatically be assigned to an upgrade, so we wouldn’t expect you to be waiting.

Are you advising the handset you have taken out with us has a new number with it? Is your old SIM still working with your old number?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Anne Fishman,

In regards to your report sent to us about receiving email updates for this thread, you can unsubscribe from the thread to stop receiving notifications when people add a post.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi, please could you let me know when my number will be transferred across? 

I submitted the PAC on Monday this week but it's still not happened.

Thank you 

Why iD Mobile?