Solved

Number not transferred

• 26 November 2020
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

I transferred my mobile number on the app last night however I've had a text today confirming my line is now live on my new mobile number 

Live chat is automated and so is the phone line.... 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 3 December 2020, 11:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, please could you let me know when my number will be transferred across? 

I submitted the PAC on Monday this week but it's still not happened.

Thank you 

Ah it's just gone through no worries now!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rgorman 

The number port takes around 24-48 hours. Has the number still not been ported over today?

-Mohsin

Witam,w poprzednim tygodniu przeslalam wszystkie potrzebne informacje na temat przeniesienia mojego starego numeru tel.do sieci id mobile.Otrzymalam sms ze dane sa niepoprawne,wiec przeslalam jeszcze raz,i do dnia dzisiejszego jest cisza.Co mam teraz zrobic,aby przeniesc moj stary numer do sieci id mobile?Prosze o pomoc.

Userlevel 1

I am new to ID, having moved over last week.

I never realised porting a number was such hard work. My number has not moved over and is currently appearing recognisable. 

ID forums seem plagued with this issue.

I am still within my initial trial phase and thinking about leaving ID but now fear I will also loose my mobile number, which is over 14 years old!

Any way I can stop this process and recover my number and leave ID? If it ain't happening for people for over a week, I am barely 48 hours outside of the window where it should have been done.

I would imagine that if you’ve ported your number and your old sim is now dead/not working then your number is with ID and until they sort out the problems you wouldn’t be able to cancel and get your number back.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Rgorman 

We are very sorry for the delay with your number port, due to an issue early in the week with our systems, number ports have been delayed.

We do have a team working through all port in requests as we speak.

You will receive a text message once your number has ported over successfully.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

I am leaving ID mobile and like man yothers have asked for my number to be transferred to my new network.

I was given a PAC which I used and had confirmation from ID. My account is also now showing that I left ID on Nov 2nd BUT my number still has not been transferred one week later.

I cannot contact anyone as the chat button isn’t working. Please help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rgorman 

The number transfer can take up 48 hours. If your number has not been trasnferred over by later this evening please let us know here. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi

I asked for the transfer on November 1st it is now the 8th - so I have already been waiting one week.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rgorman 

Number ports can take up to 48 hours. If it has not been done by later this evening, drop us a message here and we will investigate.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Please will you read my post - I have already been waiting for 7 days for my number to be transferred.

Userlevel 1

Hi

Another day has passed and my number has still not been transferred. I have now been waiting 8 days.

Please help.

Thank you.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am leaving ID mobile and like man yothers have asked for my number to be transferred to my new network.

I was given a PAC which I used and had confirmation from ID. My account is also now showing that I left ID on Nov 2nd BUT my number still has not been transferred one week later.

I cannot contact anyone as the chat button isn’t working. Please help.

Hello @JoKay, if you’ve given your PAC to your new mobile service provider, they’re responsible for ensuring the port takes place within one working day of processing your PAC request.

Any issues should be to addressed to the company responsible for the port - this is mandated by OFCOM.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JoKay,

What’s your new network saying about this?

Will

Userlevel 1

My new network is now sorting this out. They responded very quickly and have been very helpful - Tesco in case anyone is interested.

If I had been aware that this was their responsibility in the first place I would have contacted them sooner.

Thank you to @andewhite for that information.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Glad you found the Community helpful @JoKay!

Please let us know if ever you need anything else.

Take care, and have a wonderful evening.

Will

Why iD Mobile?