Solved

Number port

• 31 January 2021
  • 14 replies

How will I know when my PAC has been changed over ? I sent it across on Friday.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 14:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dazsav1,

Your phone number should come across to us within 2 working days of submitting your PAC code. I would expect your number to be with you by the end of Monday if the code was submitted early on Friday and by the end of the day today (Tuesday) at the absolute latest.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ryan

Its still not changee over to my new phone. Can we sort this asap please ?

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Dazsav1 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and take a look into the status of your number port.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Did u get my personal info reply ?

Can we possibly speed things up ? Ive had this new phone for nearly a week and cant use it. Gave IDMobile my PAC code on Friday morning.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dazsav1,

I can see that somebody should be getting back to your PM later today.

Will

Still not been sorted. I was told this would take 2 days. Its been 5 not including the weekend.

Why the delay ???

Can someone sort this please ?

Surely a simple process. 

Im sure there wont be a weel delay when processing my bill ??

Can someone get back to me and sort this please ?

Can someone sort this please ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Dazsav1,

We remain in touch with you via PM. I appreciate it may take some time to solve however we kindly ask that you keep all contact via PM so we can ensure this is dealt with as efficiently as possible.

Ryan

I wouldnt contact other avenues if my problem was being answered or solved. I've resent my PAC again via the other chat ! Still no number transfer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Dazsav1,

As we’ve advised, we’ll work to resolve this via PM.

You don’t need to bump this topic as it won’t speed up the responses via PM.

Mohammed

Speed up the process ? You having a laugh here mate ? Passed my PAC over 8 days ago. Had to give you it again yesterday. Spoken with 4 or 5 different people. No one has sorted it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I appreciate delays may have ocurred, we’re simply advising that bumping messages here won’t make things any quicker.

We hope to get this resolved soon.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?