Question

Number transfer not working

• 29 July 2021
  • 7 replies

The app is down, so I cannot do it the easy way as advised in my welcome pack. 

I've gone to the website and entered all the required details but it says something is wrong. I've triple checked the details, I don't know what to do. Why is there no live chat or phone number to call? 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Paul Williams,

Unfortunately the issues mentioned on the below article are still affecting number ports and we hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Ryan

Thank you Ryan,

Is there any other way to port my number across? i.e live chat? Or do I just need to wait for the current issues to be resolved? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Paul Williams,

The port request would have to go through the same systems regardless of which part of the business the PAC code was received from, so as it stands, it’s just a matter of waiting I’m afriad.

Sorry I couldn’t provide a more favourable response.

Will

Thanks Will. I'll check checking back for updates.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Paul Williams,

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

Will

I requested my number transfer 12 days ago and its been an absolute joke, I have contacted them 4 times and was told on one of those a colleague made an error and it would be raised to the technical team and it would be 24 to 48 hours, that was 4 days ago, today I was told the number has been transferred, but it hasn't, its now a dead number and again was told it will be raised and I have up to 7 working days for it to be rectified. Its been handled disgracefully. I depend on the NHS app for my medication, and other apps for work. on the website it says it takes one working day for a number to be transferred. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @David Storer,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?