Old SIM disconnected, new iD SIM hasn't connected (Using PAC code)

• 22 June 2022
  • 5 replies

i sent you puc code my old sim has now been disconnected REMOVED but still not changed on my I'd mobile is still REMOVED. I'm waiting on an important phone call. How do I complain about this service if my provider turns of my sim then surely its not too much to ask that you transfer the number at the same time

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Talk to someone 

All your online contact services are not working 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Re you sure that you submitted a PAC code and not a STAC code? One ports a number, the other disconnects a number.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

All your online contact services are not working 

If you’ve definitely given iD your PAC, then you’ll need help from iD Mobile with this issue.

If you’re happy to wait here, then someone from iD may read this forum post tomorrow.

Otherwise, you can get real-time assistance using the iD Live Chat service - if it doesn't work on your smartphone, then try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat to iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

One thing to note - the iD agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.
Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tony Woodhead 

Has you iD Mobile SIM still not connected? Please let us know if so so that we can send you a message on here and investigate the issue!

SIM cards can technically take up to 48 hours to connect from purchase but usually within the hour, if you’ve used a PAC code to move your number across your number to iD Mobile from another network and your old SIM card has disconnected I’d be unsure why it hasn’t transferred over and connected to your iD Mobile SIM, please contact us to investigate!

Alternatively you can message our iD Mobile Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter teams to help investigate the issue!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?